The Health Economics and Epidemiology Research Office (HE2RO) of the University of the Witwatersrand, based in Parktown, Johannesburg, is an internationally recognised health research group with a focus on HIV and tuberculosis. HE2RO seeks to build the evidence base to improve health policies and programmes in South Africa and the region. We collaborate on policy ...
The Health Economics and Epidemiology Research Office (HE2RO), a multidisciplinary research office of the Wits Health Consortium at the University of the Witwatersrand in Johannesburg, South Africa (www.heroza.org), is seeking candidates for a post-doctoral position in health economics. The position is under the direct supervision of HE2RO staff in collaboration with the Center for Global ...
The HE2RO QuantCorps offers master’s graduates and doctoral students an opportunity to participate in valuable research studies and projects, under the supervision of HE2RO's senior staff and faculty from Boston University and the University of the Witwatersrand.
- 18 MAY Advanced Epidemiological Methods Seminar
- 08 JUL Policy Analysis: Workshop in Research Application to Policy
- 10 JUL Health Economics: Economic Concepts for Policy Makers
- 13 JUL Health Economics: Short Course in Applied Cost and Cost‐Effectiveness Analysis for Public Health
- 13 JUL M&E: Short Course in Program Monitoring and Evaluation
- 01 AUG Regression Discontinuity Methods
HE2RO has been awarded a five year grant from the National Institutes of Health to fund a new project; Analysis of National Lab Database...
HE2RO will be hosting two Swedish 5th year Medical Students, Elin Bankel and Sara Dahlberg, for a 6 week internship. Elin will be working...
HE2RO is pleased to announce the completion of a new Policy Brief, Understanding the Financing of HIV/AIDS in the Public Sector in South Africa,...