MOTIVATIONAL INTERVIEWING (MI) COUNSELLING COURSE
- Introduction to Motivational Interviewing (MI) and counsellor support.
- Basics of counselling.
- Reflective listening, asking questions, affirming communication and problem
- MI Algorithm.
- MI Counselling Process Model.
- MI Treatment Integrity (MITI) Coding for skills quality assurance.
- Implementation of MI Skills.
- Introduction to Journaling- self care.
Contact for more information via +27 11 274 9327 or send an email to [email protected]
|Flyer||Download the flyer|
|Prerequisites||Learners must have:
Fast, reliable internet connection and sufficient data (4G / LTE / Fibre).
Unlimited access to data to be used to listen to lectures online and to write tests/examination online.
Easy access to a computer, preferably your own.
Access to a printer and scanner.
A valid email address.
Stay up to date
Receive newsletters and keep up to date with developments at HE2RO.